Saturday, January 8, 2011

Halifax

Halifax


The first stop on our road trip was in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Halifax is the Capital city of Nova Scotia. The population of Halifax is 370000 people. The population density is 1502/km2. Halifax is in the Atlantic Maritime ecozone. The climate in this city is a warm summer and cold winter. It tends to get foggy here, so you dont usually see the sun.






 Me and my family visited the closest national park, the Citadel National Park. There, we got to see the the nicest views of halifax. Halifax is just a very nice place over all. Its longitude and latitude is
 44° 39' 0" N / 63° 36' 0" W . Some Popular tourism spots in Halifax are The Art Gallery and The Discovery Center. Me and my Family Went to The Art Gallery and saw many interesting  paintings.  I loved my stay in Halifax but now i'm on my way to Montreal.




No comments:

Post a Comment